1Cover Travel Insurance was founded in 2003 and is now one of Australia’s largest providers of online travel insurance. They’ve provided insurance to over 1.5 million customers in Australia and New Zealand. The 1Cover policies are Underwritten at Lloyd’s.
Tip: The correct spelling is 1Cover Travel Insurance, but we’ve also seen people write One Cover Travel Insurance and 1 Cover Travel Insurance (with a space between the 1 and Cover).
In this 1Cover Travel Insurance review, we take a quick look at the plans they offer.
- Kids are covered free, as 1Cover allows for an unlimited amount of dependants under Single or Family policies
- We found it quick and simple to get an online quote
- Long list of activities covered
- You can make a claim by email (or phone and snail mail)
- The 1Cover company name can be a little confusing. The correct spelling is 1Cover Travel Insurance, but we’ve also seen people write One Cover Travel Insurance and 1 Cover Travel Insurance (with a space between the 1 and Cover).
How to Get a Quote
You can get a quote for 1Cover travel insurance online on their website.
1Cover Travel Insurance Plans
1Cover offers travel insurance for overseas trips, cruises, seniors, families, domestic insurance, ski and snowboarding trips, group travel, and Visitors to Australia.
How to Buy 1Cover Travel Insurance
You can buy 1Cover Travel Insurance online on the 1Cover website.
Important! Policies and coverage can change at any time, without warning. This article is only intended as general advice. Please check your own policy carefully.